WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
07-31-2014, 10:46 AM
So, tomorrow is the official start of the Falling for Silpada promotion. I've been working with a few recruit prospects and I wanted to share some of the statistics and advice I've been giving them:

1) Order the upgraded kit!

The regular kit for $149 includes:
Enough supplies for approx 3 parties: $70+ value
6 pieces of jewelry from the sterling collection: $320+ value
3 pieces of jewelry from the KR collection: $215+ value
Unlimited training/coaching, ecommerce website, free credit card processing: priceless
Total value of the regular kit: $600+ in merchandise and supplies

The UPGRADED kit for $399 includes:
All the items in the regular kit: $600+ value
5 additional pieces of jewelry from the sterling collection: $520 value
1 additional piece of jewelry from the KR collection: $29 value
Total value of the upgraded kit: $1100+
(This breaks down to $844 in sterling jewelry, $246 in KR jewelry, and $72.50 in supplies.)

AND...with a $572 kickoff party, she earns that $200 rebate on the kit upgrade meaning she got all that extra jewelry for just an additional $50. BOOM.

2) Host an unboxing party

I tell my prospects, "Don't wait until you go through all your jewelry to share Silpada with your friends and family. Call your 6 BFFs once you get your tracking info and invite them over to help you unbox your jewelry and see what fun it is! The likelihood that you will book parties from this group goes up exponentially, and they might give you orders for their favorites right on the spot."

3) Host your kickoff within 2 weeks of joining Silpada (1 week is even better)

Since 100 days to greatness certificates are doubled in a rep's first 100 days, there's an even better incentive to hit the ground running. I've been coaching my new reps to schedule their kickoff FIRST, send invitations for it, and THEN submit their application about 7-10 days before the big day.

4) Invite someone to join you in the business right from day one

It's more fun to start with a friend. You can learn together, she can also benefit from the promotion, AND you get rewarded after she holds her kickoff.

So, those are all my tips for new recruit prospects. What are yours? How are you using this promotion to help your reps get off to a great start?

Cheryl
08-03-2014, 07:27 AM
I'm really happy about this! I wanted to rejoin and was waiting for a year to pass, so that I have a fresh start on all the great benefits for new reps, then saw this and said, "I'm in". I'll be joining this week!!!

liz.jewels
08-04-2014, 04:28 AM
There has never been a better time to rejoin, Cheryl! Welcome back to the Silpada sisterhood!