WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Time4writing

mom4ever
07-28-2014, 07:41 PM
Hi!
Has anyone here had any experience with Time4writing or Timeforlearning, as a teacher or a parent?
I am wondering what the teacher turnover rate is and what it's like to work with them. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Fairylover
07-29-2014, 11:23 AM
I am a parent who has used time4learning for over 6 years. It is a great program to use. I like the fact that the material is all laid out for you. I also love the easy way you can print reports to add to your portfolio or turn in for your end of year report, or even just to show the other parent how things are going. My son loves the interactive characters and the fun lessons.

For over 5 years now I have also worked for time4learning. I do site moderation and marketing. Time4learning is a great company to work for. They are always there to answer questions. The team support is great. Even when you make a serious mistake (like accidentally sending out 20,000 emails) they are there to support you and to help correct the situation. No one makes you feel less than because you did something wrong.

Support, support, support, That's what you get from Time4Learning. Whether you are a parent using the program or a staff member working for them. Time4Learning is the best.

mom4ever
08-22-2014, 08:21 PM
Thank you! It seems like a great program. I do not homeschool, but see the many benefits of it. Homeschooling, when done well, is so beneficial for the whole family, in so many ways. I would love to teach for Time4Writing. It seems like such a great fit. Maybe one day! I am glad you and your family have had such a great experience with it. :D