WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just got back from convention!

Eye
07-28-2014, 08:11 AM
Oh my gosh. I have never in my life been so overwhelmed by things that are happening with Origami Owl this fall.

I felt like I was on a crazy emotional roller coaster all weekend. It's all good stuff but today I feel like I have to just let my brain rest. LOL.

They are truly going above and beyond for their designers and it's amazing the things they are going to be offering to us. Stuff that no other DS company has ever even tried before. And not to mention our incentive trip is to Maui this year! I am so excited. I never go anywhere on vacation and here I just got back from Phoenix and may be going to Hawaii soon!!!

GAH!:eek:

KNicholls
07-28-2014, 05:31 PM
Aren't conventions exciting? That's how I felt with the South Hill Designs recent convention. So many new and exciting things and it's just awesome. Glad you had a great time. It's exciting when we find that we have new things to offer our customers and new things that support us in our business.

sunshine316
08-08-2014, 07:38 PM
I agree! Was such an honor to attend not only our first ever convention but the 2nd as well this july! Such a blessing & I love seeing all of our leaders and friends.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1