WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Cornelius
07-25-2014, 04:40 PM
Web sites that allow products or services to be offered thru them.

StevenJames
08-06-2014, 01:29 PM
Do you mean a marketplace? Like clickbank or JVZoo?

Cornelius
08-13-2014, 05:06 PM
Do you mean a marketplace? Like clickbank or JVZoo?

I really don't know. A company I am with has a new affiliate program and I'm trying to figure out the target market. I know about chambers and stuff like that but I was thinking about sites that may allow links to be added to their web sites.

Catherine L
08-18-2014, 05:51 AM
Put a search into Google for affiliate programs. Or, something like this:

your chosen niche+affiliate program.

mselise
08-21-2014, 07:00 AM
I think you may be talking about places to put YOUR affiliate link. If this is the case you will want to go to forums that pertain to your niche and put a link in your signature. Also create articles about your niche and add a link and submit them to article directories. You can also create a review blog and add your links.

You can also create Facebook, Twitter and other social media account and post daily, and comment and follow/friend people. It takes time, you will start to see your sales come in.

VictoriaCavallo
08-21-2014, 11:26 PM
I really don't know. A company I am with has a new affiliate program and I'm trying to figure out the target market. I know about chambers and stuff like that but I was thinking about sites that may allow links to be added to their web sites.

Sounds like your first step is getting clear on your target market. Whats your product?

Catherine L
08-22-2014, 05:26 AM
Yes, if you let us know the products, we can give you better advice.

alexparker55
08-30-2014, 02:42 AM
i also know about any click bank company, and i want to buy premium account and want click 100 ads daily, anyone can tell me about any real clicking company.

Topsarg
10-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Everybody has a starting point. I have been online doing affiiliate marketing and internet marketing for about 5 years. The world of Online marketing changes everyday.

What I did when I started, I found a program called Chris Farrell Membership. It is step by step learning.--check it out.

Good Luck,

fong47
10-18-2014, 07:42 PM
I usually opt-in to someone else list and you get emails regularly with new stuff about internet/affiliate marketing.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1