WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fall add on kit

cristen72
07-25-2014, 12:15 PM
Just wondered if it has been announced when the fall add on kit will be available? I cannot find any info on the site. I missed the spring add on kit and I don't want to miss this one!

Last spring and fall I got emails from my director as well as the company (I think). This spring, nothing.

mbnb
07-25-2014, 12:42 PM
It will be available for purchase, August 1st-15th.

Flyinflip
07-26-2014, 12:18 PM
What's in it?

mbnb
07-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Did someone already answer your question? If you pm me your email address, I would happy to send you a picture that I have from conference.

Erica Chaves Sandwall
07-27-2014, 06:58 AM
#31conference on Instagram and Facebook will give you pictures of the add on kit..

Leanne McGarr
07-27-2014, 05:35 PM
The Add On kit will be available to order for $31 plus shipping and tax from August 1-15th.

I don't have a good pic of it yet. I am sure there will be one tomorrow. Here is the pic from the Fall premiere and then a pic of the "pinked out" product. It is a new set which is a square utility tote plus a new square casserole caddy (the pan does not come with it). It holds an 8x8 pan. They called it the picnic set or something like that.

anyway, this is the Add On kit. make note that this year, this is only available (from the dates it is available anyway) to current consultants. The new kit doesn't start until the 16th and the Add On kit availability ends on the 15th.

teachin
08-01-2014, 05:53 AM
Is the square utility tote and casserole pan cover in the catalog? Or will this be a monthly special like the Chill-icious Thermals? I can't find it in the new catalog! Do we receive the casserole pan cover in the Add-on Kit? I didn't see it pictured with the square utility tote in the kit's description this morning.

Thanks!

akerr1117
08-01-2014, 09:08 AM
It will be a special this fall. Every incentive kit, C&C amenity and add-on kit that is offered to us is done intentionally and purposefully to help drive our business for the coming selling season. So often these are the items that will be customer or hostess specials at some point during the selling season.

Leanne McGarr
08-01-2014, 09:18 AM
It looks like the Add On kit contains the Square Utility Tote only and not the Potluck Set (wtih the square thermal).

My camera died during the Product Experience so I didn't get a good pic of the Add On kit.

teachin
08-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Thanks ladies! That's what I expected! It is really great that this company sets us up for success!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1