WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

kdbbiz
07-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Hi all. I have been an offline computer/internet instructor for the last 2 years here in my own town and have done some video tutorials and such for my own website but I would really like to teach these topics on a regular bases(or tutor rather). I do not know of anywhere that hires for this niche. Most places I have looked into want academic, English, and other elementary school subjects. So, I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere I can apply to teach either kids or adults(I deal with adults offline), online somewhere and who hires Canadians with no real formal certification(although, I could get a tutoring certificate if needed)

Thanks everyone!

danasurvey
07-25-2014, 11:42 AM
You may want to check sites like Odesk and Fiverr for example, to see if they have any short term contracting gigs listed. I also see sites like K12 and the University of Phoenix, etc. advertising, but I imagine they would require certification and I'm not sure what opportunities they'd have for Canadian residents.

Does Canada have any online home school sites like K12? Searching Google may help you find some leads too.

Good luck. :)