WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What do you think of K&R?

liz.jewels
07-23-2014, 06:58 AM
Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new K&R fashion jewelry line. I got to see all 30 pieces at conference, and also saw people wearing many of the pieces, so I'm glad to share my thoughts and opinions or answer questions.

Among the age 20-something Silpada employees working the conference, the most common piece I saw them wearing was the Blue Streak necklace (which Accessories magazine featured yesterday as its piece of the day). According to one I spoke to, they get to "check out" pieces to wear during conference, and many of them chose that piece.

Personally, I prefered the pieces with more of an antique brass look and feel to the brighter brass pieces, but that's both a personal preference and a skin coloring thing. I saw many women wearing the Crystal Token necklace, which is very bright, and it looked great.

I gave a catalog to my neighbor who has lots of friends who are into gold jewelry, and asked her to give me her opinion. And, I reached out to a young college-age rep lead I met earlier in the year to see what she thinks. Can't wait to hear from them both!

cabimom
07-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Well, I think you know the answer from me! I love it so much that I re- signed up under you!! I think it adds a wonderful dimension to the Silpada Sterling designs, I love it all!

liz.jewels
07-24-2014, 04:19 AM
And I'm so excited that the versatility has drawn you back to Silpada! Thanks so much for joining my team. :)