WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fall jewelry or style trends

liz.jewels
07-21-2014, 10:01 AM
What are you hearing from your companies will be the big style or jewelry trends for fall? Always interesting to hear what aligns and what is different!

accents4you2
07-21-2014, 08:29 PM
A while back they gave some hints as to what was on trend for the Fall, but I can't remember..LOL. We should know more mid August, I believe. What trends have you heard about?

udesignit
07-21-2014, 08:53 PM
I always love looking at the Fall Jewelry Catalogs! I have seen of few DS companies' Fall lines and have noticed more color this year. Is this what you see in your catalogs?

liz.jewels
07-23-2014, 11:15 AM
I am seeing bold saturated colors - like jewel tones - as a trend.

Other trends include:

Mixed metals
Black and white
Natural, earthy materials and looks

sunshine316
07-27-2014, 02:39 PM
I agree with the mixed metals, jewel tones (warm colors) and layering!

Teambuilder2007
07-30-2014, 08:26 AM
Definitely mixed metals and lots of statement necklaces!

Karen
Kitsy Lane

accents4you2
08-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Exciting! We have a lot of those styles already...the mixed metals, lots of color, bold statement pieces, and natural elements..so it will be exciting to see what's new. I will be able to see our new catalog around the 15th...and it will be effective the 1st. How about yours? Do you have a new line kick off party? I'm trying to think up a cleaver name for it...Got any you care to share?

Crissy
08-02-2014, 06:10 PM
I'm so excited for Fall!!! Tons of trends with Lia Sophia this year. One of my new favorites is smaller statement necklaces! We have always had huge statement pieces and dainty pieces. But now there are a ton of medium size statement pieces for those ladies who just can't do Big!

Color is everywhere especially in our new patented Infinitme collection! You can build your own necklace by selecting different strands. Wear 1,2,3 or more!!! There are 27 strands and over 30,000 combinations! We are now having Bling Bars, BYOB (build your own bling), and DIY parties in addition to our normal parties.

Our fall line just kicked off last week!

I always do a Last Chance, First Glance party when the spring line is still available and to get bookings for the Fall line. Bling in the new school year, Fall for lia Sophia, Back to school Bling,

Good luck to everyone with your fall kick offs!

Kimberly Smith Harp
08-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Initial Outfitters new fall line became active on the 1st. There are tons of mixed metals and statement pieces. Our vintage gold collection is big along with our vintage silver collection.

Eye
08-08-2014, 06:50 AM
Lots of mixed metals and bangles!

And dangles with meaning.

I'm a Keeper!
08-10-2014, 02:04 AM
We are seeing bold colors, mixed metals and lots of metallics in leather!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1