WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Home from conference!

liz.jewels
07-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Well, ladies, I'm back! It was an absolutely amazing and inspiring weekend. The new collection is amazing, and there is so much positive going on with our company!

A few things:

1) Make sure you tune into this week's Inform & Inspire calls and read the .925 newsletter that comes out on Tuesday. They will review all the announcements from conference (and there were a LOT, so have your pen and paper ready)!

2) If you use social networking, you can log in RIGHT NOW to SDR resources and add links for all your social media profiles. When people view your "about me" page on your mysilpada site, the social media icons will take them to your online facebook, pinterest, instagram, etc. presence.

3) When you order your supplies, don't forget to get your free catalogs if you didn't qualify to have them shipped, and your promo supply pack with all of the new brochures for the fall/winter season. Also consider getting your PROPAY jack if you didn't get it in June, as it will make checkout much easier at your parties and when you enter online!

Finally, if you have any questions, just ask. I took copious notes and have good details on all of the exciting things going on with this company. Plus, since I was at jewelry preview, I would be happy to answer any questions you have about specific pieces.

Looking forward to an amazing and exciting sales year!