WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Opening New Ebay Store

MelindaJ
07-17-2014, 10:24 AM
I just opened an Ebay store a few days ago. I have been selling on Ebay for almost 8 years, but this is my first store. I have a few questions that I am hoping someone can help me with before I officially begin listing items and open my store.

1) Should I set up my autions through Ebay or Auctiva? I have used Auctiva for 5 years and I really like it, but do I still need it since I have a store now?

2) I have always struggled with having enough shipping material. I want to offer as low of shipping as I can so I am not sure what is the best way to do this. I need to order my supplies online. I will be mainly selling clothes so these would not be huge items.

Any other tips anyone has for me to make my store successful will be much appreciated.

Thanks

freeyourfamily
07-23-2014, 12:29 PM
I order all my shipping items from Ebay or Amazon. Of course cost are lower as you buy more
bulk.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1