WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Incentive 2015

CinnaShoppe
07-15-2014, 06:02 AM
Who's all gearing up for the incentive period? I just got home from St.Louis - my choice of incentive for 2014. I can't wait to go on a cruise!!

LAscents
07-15-2014, 08:11 AM
Vegas baby! Let's go.

imamomagain
07-15-2014, 05:06 PM
It's going to be a tough choice! Think I might go for the cruise!

Amber Rose
07-16-2014, 11:01 AM
We are absolutely going for Puerto Rico and the Cruise! :D

We went to Hawaii last year as Top Earners with Exclusive Activity, and we went to Greece this year as a Top 100 - looking forward to going to Cancun in January!

Can I just say how much I love my job!? Going on vacation every 6 months, doesn't hurt ;-)

kainsley\
08-05-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm so excited for the cruise!

teresaallen
08-06-2014, 01:19 AM
Sounds great ladies! I hope you all earn one of the trips. So they give you a choice? Do you have to meet high sales and recruiting quotas in order to earn the trip?

Amber Rose
08-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Each year the requirements for earning trip points are different! :) This year, more emphasis has been put on sales - and you can earn more points for sales than you've ever been able to earn before! :)

There are always other ways to earn points including promotions that you personally obtain, and mentoring your downline through promotions :)

As long as you are actively working your business and helping others work/grow theirs, it's all just fun and you earn without realizing it! <3

SassyCassie
08-23-2014, 11:31 PM
I am so excited about these incentive trip choices!

I chose SFR instead of Bahamas this year because I had a blackout period in June for vacations. It is looking like unless I can swing a deal at our head office for time off this June for the cruise I will be choosing SFR in Vegas as my trip next year!

I love that SFR is an option! I have never been able to afford to go, so last month it was my first SFR and I NEVER want to miss another! SO either trip will be amazing!

I also love the point requirements this year, they have made it VERY achievable for everyone-especially new people to earn!

So excited for everyone!

mariglynn
08-24-2014, 04:40 AM
Las Vegas for me!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1