WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New rep kits are being held

liz.jewels
07-14-2014, 11:00 AM
Effective today, new reps who sign up are NOT getting the old kit. Sign-ups today going forward to Thursday will get their rep ID and access to SDR Resources, but will have their kits held and ship AFTER new jewelry release on Friday.

That way, they will get new catalogs and brochures in their kits. I'm not sure what else is changing but there have been many hints. Very excited for my trip to conference on Wednesday!

marleneb26
07-19-2014, 09:11 AM
when can we order samples from the new catalog at 50% off and for how long? im a silpada rep but havent really worked the business that much but want to start again with this new collection.

thx

cabimom
07-19-2014, 10:01 AM
The new collection is gorgeous! :D

liz.jewels
07-20-2014, 12:47 AM
It started last night and I think it goes through 8/14 or so.

liz.jewels
07-21-2014, 09:52 AM
I just logged in and am laughing and the time I responded to your question - I clearly had a VERY early flight back from Kansas City on Sunday!!!

All the new rep kits for new reps signed up last week are being shipped today. AND...there is a special opportunity someone from corporate will be calling you all about!