WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Sharon1990
07-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Is this possible? I am working as a nanny (busy time of year), and taking care of my husband (who has stage 4 cancer)...we def need more income, but my time is pretty limited outside of the home or work. I can do computer work in between everything.
LOVE LOVE Avon...and just wondering if this way of selling is OK
Thank u!

*In*2*Win*
07-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Yes you absolutely can.
Im sending you a PM :)

Bonnie

Amber1002
07-14-2014, 07:42 PM
I hope you decide to join us! I love the flexibility Avon offers. :)

MyGloParty
07-15-2014, 05:17 AM
So many people want to get it immediately and not wait for an Avon Rep to get around to delivering it. I would rather order it online...just my opinion.

*In*2*Win*
07-15-2014, 07:40 AM
Most reps deliver fast, not slow, and actually a great deal of my own customers pick their orders up from my home.

We have FREE websites for those who would prefer to shop online with a credit card - Avon then direct ships right to your home (and orders over $35 ship for FREE)

Bonnie

bluejonah
07-15-2014, 05:03 PM
Hey Avonlady! I just started a week ago and could use some advice too. I want to put my accounting education (still working on my bachelors) to good use. Any advice for working just online? I live in a rural area and I'm worried I might have a hard time selling to women because I'm a man. But I am will to try anything. Plus, I love that they give me all the tools I need (like my own website! WAY COOL). I just need some info on how to get started. I feel a little lost lol. Thanks!!!

*In*2*Win*
07-16-2014, 08:49 AM
BlueJonah

Sales are sales, doesnt matter who is doing the selling. Women love avon, and may would actually prefer to shop with a man. Quality product that manages to stay affordable :)

Ive sent you another PM
Bonnie
:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

beckyjacquier
07-25-2014, 10:55 AM
What if we want to start out with being online only? I don't know many people here and I don't plan on making many friends before I move at the end of my lease (November). I doubt I'll have many (if any) parties before I move, so online would be the way to go until November at the earliest.

*In*2*Win*
07-25-2014, 11:28 AM
Sending you a PM

NicoletteS
07-28-2014, 08:40 PM
I thought with Avon, if you signed up you still wouldn't get your online store (website) until you had actually made some sells and your upline approved it? Has it changed?

*In*2*Win*
07-28-2014, 10:05 PM
When you join, you will be prompted "do you want to be an E-representative" say yes, its what will give you your website

Amber1002
07-29-2014, 05:11 PM
I thought with Avon, if you signed up you still wouldn't get your online store (website) until you had actually made some sells and your upline approved it? Has it changed?

Hi, Nicolette! I am in League City, TX, too! :-) as Bonnie answered, you get your own FREE website as long as you opt to be an e-Rep when you sign up.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1