WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

danii25
07-11-2014, 10:24 AM
Is this pretty common? If so do they usually get jobs/projects quickly? Anybody else go through this but get a job with them later?

sweetpea_isme
07-14-2014, 01:25 PM
Is this pretty common? If so do they usually get jobs/projects quickly? Anybody else go through this but get a job with them later?

Before my original contract, I passed and there was no work available. Unfortunately it was 6 months before I got a response. But they do not forget. It can be much shorter too though. My second contract was only a month after my first ended.

keyboardmouse984819
07-14-2014, 03:12 PM
no work here also, there is only ONE app, which is related to pr0n.

btw, i made around $300 before by abusing a glitch. that was it, after that, almost no high paying hitapps.

it was fun while it lasted,and i was glad they actually paid me out.. im done with this.

Wendy-jones1
07-18-2014, 06:18 AM
I also passed the test for website evaluator but no work in my area. Question: I've recently started crowdsourcing for a company, how do I quit and get them to remove my information from their system?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1