WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

liz.jewels
07-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Has anyone seen the hints dropped in the latest press release and in the instagram pics being posted by Ryane and Kelsey? Any guesses as to what the accessories line will be?

The pictures seem to always show them with lovely leather-looking handbags and they are always in sunglasses. Anyone else want to venture a guess as to what it might be?

Coming in October - I can't wait! Apparently, we will get info next week at conference, so now I am even MORE excited to go!

cabimom
07-09-2014, 06:38 PM
oh, I bet it's handbags for sure! Director Aimee Crist posted... "can't wait to see the new handbags and sunglasses" coming this fall... Let us know when you find out for sure!!

liz.jewels
07-10-2014, 11:11 AM
I know! Aimee has an inside track for sure, but I don't think they've actually told even the high ups like her what it is.

But handbags and sunglasses would be awesome!

liz.jewels
07-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Okay, got the scoop on this at conference! The few new items we are testing (I think there are four) will be in our October holiday catalog! Any reps who want the inside scoop can message me.

We'll let the suspense build for others until the catalog is released!

udesignit
07-22-2014, 05:31 PM
Accessories will be a good addition to the line. It was worked well for S&D.

liz.jewels
07-23-2014, 06:45 AM
Absolutely! Silpada is starting small - this fall is basically a test market for a broader line. I am excited to share it and see what people think!