WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Google Ad Rater via Zero Chaos

bubbacaro
07-04-2014, 05:11 AM
Hi, Dear WAHM Members:
Any of you have worked in the past for Zero Chaos as a Google Ad Rater. I just applied and don't know if this is a scam. Please share your experiences with this company and insights. Thanks.

Gorgeous Genius
07-16-2014, 10:17 AM
I am currently an ads rater for Google, and have been contracted through ZeroChaos for the past 8 months. I have never had an issue with them. It is not a scam at all. I wish you the best of luck with this opportunity, it has been my favorite work-from-home job so far.

cheshrcat1971
07-18-2014, 10:48 AM
I second what Gorgeous Genius says. I have been working with them since Sept of 2013, and it is not a scam. Very sad that my contract is up soon!

falsepositive
07-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the information. I applied with these guys a little over a week ago. Im waiting to hear back from them and some others. :D

tcat
07-19-2014, 06:20 PM
How do you apply for this position. I have looked for zero chaos and can't find it.

Thanks.

bop0p
09-25-2014, 07:50 AM
Go through Google Careers, Ads Rater

bop0p
09-25-2014, 07:51 AM
Yes it's legit. Used to be Workforce Logic. Great company to work for. Miss my google work!

sandman57
10-06-2014, 01:38 PM
this past year. You'll be able to work 12 months then be able to apply to work another 12 after being laid off for 3 months. But after your first 12 months you have to start the application process over and work no more than 24 months total. Nice work while you have it but idiotic to kick you out after a year.

Bubub
10-09-2014, 01:31 PM
I applied for the Ads Rater position today. I hope to hear from them soon. Thanks for the information.

bop0p
10-10-2014, 07:51 AM
It can take months for them to get back to you. Seems to come in waves. My initial bout with WFL was a year, then I waited 90 days and reapplied/ Never got called back. Went over to Lionbridge instead.

Bubub
10-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the information bop0p. I will try some other options while waiting.

little-evo
10-10-2014, 11:57 AM
Bop0p is right with ZC you never really know if you will hear back from them or not. After my first year was over I reapplied after the 90 days were up and just got taken back on with them for a second year 45 days later. It's a good job to have while you can so good luck!

hel22
10-21-2014, 05:00 AM
Is this US only work?

WAHNAN
12-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Can anyone tell me if Zero Chaos has yearly hiring cycles, or is it random/as needed?

TIA

ds_business_solutions_LLC
01-01-2015, 07:41 PM
It can take months for them to get back to you. Seems to come in waves. My initial bout with WFL was a year, then I waited 90 days and reapplied/ Never got called back. Went over to Lionbridge instead.

I have had a few friends work for them and yes they are a legit company. Good Work:p

TheMysticCafe
01-14-2015, 03:29 PM
How do you become a rater for google

JaZa2
01-16-2015, 10:02 PM
Can someone link me to Zero Chaos?
Are they hiring currently?
This sounds exactly like what I'm looking for right now.

ethnic_chimera
02-15-2015, 07:42 AM
They just advertised for Ads Quality Rater on CareerBuilder

ethnic_chimera
02-15-2015, 07:42 AM
Ads Quality Rater US English Language (Telecommute) Jobs in New York, NY - ZeroChaos (http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?job_did=JHN8DZ6QQ68J8V5P6M5&showNewJDP=yes&IPath=CJR)

lilyanrose
03-04-2015, 12:48 PM
I had just started my second 1 year assignment and they just informed me they are ending my contract about 4 weeks into it with no explanation. Has anyone been dropped like that with no warning or explanation?

bubbacaro
03-06-2015, 07:05 PM
I had just started my second 1 year assignment and they just informed me they are ending my contract about 4 weeks into it with no explanation. Has anyone been dropped like that with no warning or explanation?

I was let go today without explanation after only 3 months of work. I asked what I did wrong and they didn't have an answer or reason.... I had questions which I sent to the ad eval team they only gave me feedback of my work during the first 4 weeks, after that total silence.

This week they made me do all kinds of tasks and without a warning they let me go today.

Frankly I don't understand what they need, and how is it possible for a rater to rate an ad in 1 minute and a half, you need more time to do that since some of the queries are a)too generic b) too technical making investigate about them. By the way I found they expected from an interview, nobody told me I needed to be fast. I feel they should have trained us better... I read some people talking about very complex exams.... my training was only 40 tasks, how can that be enough?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1