WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : It's our one-year anniversary!

liz.jewels
07-01-2014, 11:22 AM
It's now been one year since Silpada's founders bought it back from Avon and made it a family-owned business again.

The catalog being released this month will be the first one that was completely designed and developed under the current owners.

With all that in mind, I am SUPER excited to go to conference in two weeks! I can't even imagine what they have in store for us. They've already started to roll out the red carpet with all of the awesome incentives for this month!

Anyone else feeling like we're back to the "old Silpada?" I sure do!

cabimom
07-01-2014, 01:45 PM
So glad it is getting back to the Silpada "roots". Can't wait to see the new catty and jewelry. Be sure to post your favorites from conference!