WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

funmomma
06-27-2014, 05:48 PM
I was excited to see they announced today that TOH is implementing a brand new Smart Start Program with not just the one 60 reward we've had but new 30,60 & 90 day rewards.... and current Compassionate Entrepreneurs get to re-launch our business and earn these rewards too during July-Sept! Now it includes some extra business supplies along with the free product credit. I personally think a really cool part of the 90 day reward is that when we've completed it, a donation will be made in our name to feed an orphan for a month <3

Our Founders attended the DSA conference this year as we were new official members and I think they have come back having done some amazing networking and are giving us fabulous new tools to build our businesses like our new e-newsletter service, the new smart start program.... I can't wait to see what's coming next!

Amanda

accents4you2
06-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Love, love, love it! This company is amazing! "They" definitely have their act together!!

What a great way to kick off a new business or restart one!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1