WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

indyginny
06-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Are there any other military spouse entrepreneurs out there?? I would love to hear your business-building tips :)

Thanks!

indyginny
06-27-2014, 08:32 AM
I've helped a few of my friends start their own businesses, and now I'm offering business-building ideas, tips and hacks on my blog! Please check it out! Let me know what your best entrepreneurial tips are?

The Military Dependent's Guide to Financial Independence | independentmilitarydependents.com (http://independentmilitarydependents.com/)

Thanks!

danasurvey
06-27-2014, 09:23 AM
Hi indyginny and welcome to the forum. :)

My best entrepreneurial tips are teamwork and giving people what they want. Helping others is a wonderful thing and in turn, that can help you.

rebeccathomas228
07-02-2014, 03:58 PM
My advice for entrepreneurs is that you are going to make mistakes. You will learn from them.
You also need choose freedom over security.

shaquintha
07-30-2014, 12:28 PM
My tip is to do a lot of networking! Best of luck to you!