WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Clean Burning

BellaCandleMom
06-17-2014, 03:10 PM
I absolutely love how our candles are made from natural palm wax and burn so amazingly clean! I am getting things together for a garage sale I am having in a couple of weeks and came across some old candles in the cupboard from years ago, 1/2 burned down, with black soot all over the jars! Nasty! I won't mention the name of the candle company but it is a HUGE, well known candle company. I was thinking... with all that black soot, that was in the air we are breathing in our homes! Yikes! Will never burn anything else besides my Mia Bella candles again. Switch off between the melters and candles and my house always smells amazing especially when people just drop on by... love it! :)

Have a great week everyone! Alison