WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Plexus questions

Mjasp
06-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Someone told me that she has the slim and accelerator and she can eat what she wants and she still lost over 30 pounds.

Are there any message boards about Plexus?

janet4kids
06-20-2014, 04:13 PM
Yes, there are many who have not changed their eating habits and still lost weight. That does not work for everyone, but what I love about Plexus is that it doesn't just attack the fat, but it changes what you want to eat. Many find that they no longer have cravings for the sweets or for sodas. That was what I noticed the most. If I wanted a cookie, I would stop at just one. No longer the whole package!

I don't know about specific message boards, but I have a Facebook Plexus group. Is that what you mean?

Mjasp
06-20-2014, 07:31 PM
What is your FB page?

janet4kids
06-20-2014, 11:53 PM
There are also plenty of testimonial groups where people share their experience and Before and After Pictures. Is that what you are looking for? I could add you to some if you'd like.
If so, Facebook Friend request me.- Janet Manchen

HomeBizHope
06-21-2014, 09:12 AM
I have seen testimonials from people that have lost a lot of weight using Plexus, but what about those people who only need to lose around 20lbs or so?

And I'm curious how fast the weight can actually come off using just the powder and not the accelerator? (Many people are not crazy about taking pills!)

janet4kids
06-21-2014, 11:14 AM
People have been successful with losing only a smaller amount of weight also, as it attacks fat and not muscle. Though typically, as with anything, people who have a larger amount to lose lose faster, but every body is different, so one never knows. I have seen both to much success.

With using just the Plexus Slim, if they want to do just the Slim only that is up to them. The original study was with people only using the Slim, and then Plexus added the Accelerator and now Boost, for those who want to speed up the weight loss process. We say, "Try and see which products work best for you and your body." Sometimes it takes trial and error. Though customers typically buy Slim and either the Accelerator or Boost because they want to lose weight as soon as possible, there are some who only buy Slim.