WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Bunnie1978
06-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Food for Thought Webinar

Why! Why!...... Why?... Canít I stop my food cravings? Why am I addicted to certain foods?

You have tried everything to kick your food addictions and you fail miserably every time. You know your yo-yo weight issues are completely tied to what is on the end of your fork and yet the package of delight wins every time! You just need to tune in to what your food is saying about you. Did you know your food choices are talking about you? Learn what your food is saying and what you can do to HALT the reaction and take ACTION.

Walk away with the tools that you want to have the best summer yet! Join us for the Summer Slim Down Webinar Series all throughout June!

When:
June 18th

6 PM (Pacific)
7 PM (Mountain)
8 PM (Central)
9 PM (Eastern)

Join in at: http://bit.ly/SummerSlimDown1

You can share this with your friends as well. It is open to the public.

For more about USANA, click the link in my signature.

Bunnie1978
06-13-2014, 08:43 AM
I had a PM question about this - thought I would put the answer here for everyone. This webinar is LIVE and there will be a question/answer time at the end.

Also, it is hosted by Karen Langston, a certified holistic nutritionist. It is free and open to the public.

Hope to see you there!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1