WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Selling my Ecommerce Website

Dragermom2
06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Hi Moms! I bought a website from another mom on here a little over a year ago. I went back into teaching and I just don't have the time to push to increase sales and I don't know a lot about promoting it to get more traffic. As of right now it gets about 2-3 sales a month on average. It has slowed down lately due to me not promoting as much. I have made my money back and then some. I have done a lot of the leg work as far as updating the prices of it because the mom who had it previously did not change prices to reflect increase in pricing. There is also a facebook page of almost 1000 fans for the website. It's a dollhouse company. I can show you the website if you would like. Feel free to message me on here for more information. I'm not sure if I can post this here, but I do know I bought it from a mom that sold it on here. I am a honest person so please feel free to message me any questions and or concerns and I will do my best to answer them.

Thank you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1