WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : mother in law with R.A.

plouff87
06-07-2014, 09:43 PM
My mother in law in getting more and more immobile. She's gained about 120 lbs in the last 2 years. The doctors tell her that if she didn't lose weight she would be repeating her back surgery. But by the way "no gym, it will flair up your joints". I'm glad to say she started drinking Javita and has now lost 19 lbs in 4 weeks! I have so many amazing stories about people around me using this right now.

mountainmom5
06-07-2014, 10:10 PM
That is awesome! Health is a wonderful thing and to be able to help someone regain great health and wellness is so fulfilling.

Cheers and best wishes with your business. :)

plouff87
06-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Thanks! Starting to lose track of all the weight lost around me. Weight is just one part of health, but losing it is one that helps contribute in a positive way to a lot of things!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1