WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

dreamingmom
06-05-2014, 01:33 PM
I am just curious, this is something that has interested me for a long time and I would like to know the best program to start with??

doterrawellnessadvocate
06-05-2014, 02:45 PM
I would start with ONNIT. They offer 18% commissions on their health supplements, a super popular brand backed by tons of athletes and celebrities and it is a totally free affiliate program. I personally love it!

freeyourfamily
06-06-2014, 09:38 PM
There really is no best. You just have to find a good company you're comfortable
with and figure out how your going to get it in front of customers. Make sure
you worked out how you will market to others because it won't matter how
"best" the program is if you aren't able to do that.

When you're looking at a program I recommend searching for all the bad as
well as the good.

I'm in a company that has an affiliate type comp plan and an mlm com plan. I'm
finding people are attracted to the one time affiliate pay for several products and
the idea they can earn a residual on another product later. So we've been able
to get MLMer's to purchase products through the affiliate side.

On each of 6 products when a person makes an affiliate sale they get 40% and
the person who referred them gets 40% too from a 100% match. That's a lot
of incentive to help you because your sale is so valuable to your referrer.

I signed up with them on May 30 and I have 64 people on my team. I signed up
15 of them. I think it will continue to work well with the strategy we are using.

I'm sure it's not the "best" affiliate/hybrid program, but it works well for me.

jwoitena
06-07-2014, 08:14 PM
I agree, there is no one size fits all affiliate program, I believe it really depends on your niche.

For me I am in health and wellness and make money online, two of the most competitive niches on the internet so having the right product is really important.

I have always found the best success with big ticket affiliate programs that pay a reoccurring monthly commission.

You can make a lot more money with a lot less traffic.

If you are going to hustle $20-$50 affiliate products that pay you once, you will need a heck of a lot of traffic to make consistent money online.

I promote $1,000 and above products that have a month reoccurring commission structure.

danasurvey
06-07-2014, 10:27 PM
I also agree that it really depends upon your niche. If you have a blog/site about staying healthy for example, an affiliate program for e-cigarettes wouldn't be the best match. You need to find a niche you are interested in and one you can profit from.

QueenMaa
06-11-2014, 12:57 PM
I agree too! There are so many affiliate programs it's hard to say which one is the best. Some work better for others. It also depends on the amount of time and promotion you are putting into it as well. You just have to find out whats works best for you. Good luck!

marketing-lover
06-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Here are the three types of areas where you can find a profitable marketing programs:

1. Affiliate Networks: such as Link Share, Commission Junction and ClickXchange.
2. Affiliate Directories: such as offervault.
3. Personal Websites: simply visiting websites that provide products that you are interested in promoting.

Good luck 4all.

Create With Nate
06-14-2014, 05:59 PM
A great place to start is Chris Farrell Membership. Not only does it have a generous compensation plan but with this membership you actually get an education on how to make money online, create a Wordpress website, drive traffic...ect. You can actually use this education to coach others; thus creating another source of income.

BBKS
06-19-2014, 04:34 PM
I would say that best Affiliate Program is the one that is your passion because if it not then it wont work for you so what is that you do well sale product or service or are you good at building up a good downline if so then this will be the best program that you can work with.

LoveTheKiddos
06-19-2014, 07:59 PM
The best affiliate program is the one you can promote.

However, you may mean something different than I do because I don't join "an affiliate program", I'm an affiliate for many merchants.

If you are talking about that affiliate/mlm combo stuff- I don't do that, but my answer is the same. The best one is the one that you can promote and bring traffic to.

danasurvey
06-19-2014, 08:11 PM
The best one is the one that you can promote and bring traffic to.

Well said. You should find something you believe in and something you love. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1