WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

chels567
05-30-2014, 03:19 PM
Hello! I have started designing my own printables and was wondering where everyone likes to get their clip art from. Do you have any favorite free sites, sites to purchase from, or do you create your own? Thanks for sharing and any tips are appreciated!

AndrewW
05-30-2014, 08:54 PM
I tend to use:

https://openclipart.org/

Lots of variety there and creative commons license. Not that I make a lot of use of clip art but has come in handy for stuff at times.

msuggitt
06-02-2014, 01:40 PM
If you have purchased MS Office, you will have access to their extensive libraries - Myself, I've purchased a few different desktop publishing programs so have access to their libraries which I usually prefer because it's different.

you can google " free clipart open source what you are looking for" to see if what you are looking for is available on a free site but you'll need to see if they want a link back to their site in return which is usually the case. (like freefoto.com)

You can also get free clipart access when buying various other products - look for free access to greeting card sites when you buy various products (like specialty printer paper, digital cameras, printers, phone accessories and such)

here's a couple : Clipart.org and Dover Publications (sign up and look for free access specials) flickr and many universities have open source clipart collections available

LoveTheKiddos
06-02-2014, 06:47 PM
I like to use images that are in the public domain.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1