WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : rejoing Scentsy?

Denise811
05-28-2014, 07:44 AM
Hello. I am thinking about rejoining Scentsy. But I quit before they they got rid of me for not having the 150 PRV. I don't do home parties or events. I have no money coming in to buy catalogs and for the website. I have 2 people who said they would buy from me if I rejoined. So, how do I make it work this time?? Any ideas? I do know that I will have to have 150 PRV the month I rejoin.

kainsley\
05-29-2014, 06:23 AM
How long ago did you quit? You can reactivate for free by emailing [email protected] if its been 6 months or more.

Denise811
05-29-2014, 07:23 AM
I quit 10 months ago

kainsley\
05-29-2014, 12:57 PM
You can reinstate under your previous sponsor or a different sponsor if you choose. Best of luck restarting your business!

Denise811
05-29-2014, 01:28 PM
thank you but I'm still not sure if I want to rejoin or not

wahmse
05-30-2014, 11:12 AM
Hi, Denise,

Definitely plan on a new Grand Opening Party. You can download a catalog online when you re-join. If you have any of your testers left...use the ones that are current for your new launch. Over invite! One idea is to host a themed party. Example: Banana split party..they bring a banana you provide the rest. A crazy flip flop party - who brings the craziest wins a small prize, etc. Just think of something fun for summer.

Also, share the catalog and SOTM/WOTM flyers.

Hope this gives you a few good ideas to get started.

MandyLee1980
05-30-2014, 11:50 AM
Another fun idea is to host a Facebook Party! You can incorporate it with your re-launch party for friends and family that aren't local to you. They've been a lot of fun for me! I can share more info with you on Facebook parties if you want, just message me. :) Good Luck and let us know if you have any other questions! :)

NicoletteS
06-04-2014, 09:48 AM
You can reinstate under your previous sponsor or a different sponsor if you choose. Best of luck restarting your business!

If you re-instate do you need to buy a new kit or just submit an order for $150 or more? I have really been thinking about re-joining.

kainsley\
06-04-2014, 11:22 AM
You do not need to buy a new kit. Just email [email protected] & ask to be reinstated. Then, once you are, you can buy the new testers & catalogs if you need to.

nv93446
06-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Denise- It might help to write down the reasons why you might or might not want to rejoin and what you'd do differently. I heard someone said this the other day and it made sense. I'm a writing-down-my- thoughts kinda gal :).

MomWithScents
06-05-2014, 06:11 AM
I believe that if you reinstate, you cannot buy a new kit. I would definitely email and ask though. I would definitely suggest doing a re-launch party, and also have a Facebook event for it. It's a great time of year for a theme party, a Luau always works well for me :) Good luck in whichever road you choose!

Amber Rose
06-05-2014, 07:24 AM
If you do reinstate, you will reinstated with your Lifetime PRV and unfortunately Consultants are limited to one Starter Kit in a Lifetime, so you won't need to/be able to buy a new kit.

Likewise, whenever you reinstate you can choose to either continue under your prior sponsor or you can request a new sponsor - if you feel that someone else is going to be more of a resource to you.

I would highly recommend you go back through your New Consultant Guide, make a new List of 100, and work with your sponsor (old or new) on a plan to get you on track to meet your goal of 150 PRV in one month per every three months. It's always a great idea to start fresh and clean - giving you the ability to write a new chapter in your Scentsy Story! <3

Scent N More
06-24-2014, 06:53 PM
Good evening Denise,
My name is Sherry E./ Scent N More
I agree with many of the ladies such as Amber Rose. Start out fresh and new. Maybe this time instead of just joining do the research. Ask the questions. Like what is my plan? Is this a strictly Online Scentsy business,Am I better at parties offline or would I like to do a combination of both? Bottom line is what are your strengths, ability to make a monetary/time investment and what is your goal that first month. Basically you need to start where your at. Is the money there? If not you may have to be very creative. Get to know Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Read online blogs, attend free webinars and get involved in online communities like this one. I myself did the many of these free resources.I was broke. I had enough to buy the kit. LOL I set up Facebook groups for women in these businesses and I joined groups. I had and still have ongoing discussions with women in Independent Consulting/Rep. I found a mentor in Scentsy and followed her.I watched her external website, facebook fanpage, followed her on Twitter/Pinterest and connecting with those she connected with. It was slow going at first but I started asking questions.As I went along I learned how to create my own graphics for banners and headers to display on my social pages. At this point I still do.

If you have any questions please contact me on Facebook and look for Scent N More. I am always available as I am also mobile. Have a good evening! ;)

pamelahughes
07-23-2014, 09:36 AM
Also important to note, when you re-join you will need to submit at least 150 PRV in orders in that month. I always recommend that past consultants re-joining under me join early in the month if possible, and have some orders ready to go so that that 150 PRV requirement isn't a problem.

Excited to hear what you decide!

NicoletteS
07-28-2014, 08:45 PM
So you can rejoin with $150 PRV regardless of how many years you have been away? I know that Scentsy is changing (dropping the Grace Adele line) what happened to their "card" line? Are they planning other changes in the near future?

Amber Rose
07-29-2014, 07:20 AM
You sure can! You can even email in today for reinstatement, and if they happen to reinstate your account before August, you'll still have all of August to get that 150 PRV submitted! :) And, that's only 6 friends ordering a $25 6-Pack each ;-)

Grace Adele is discontinuing on August 1st - that was essentially due to the fact that the fashion industry has such a huge margin for acceptable error & defects - not up to Scentsy standards :)

And, our card line was Sincerely Scent. We discontinued Sincerely Scent in February of this year - but I like to include a Scent Circle in my cards instead, then the recipient can enjoy the Scentsy goodness wherever they want :)

kainsley\
08-05-2014, 12:53 PM
I have 2 recruits who had terminated & recently reinstated & are doing awesome. One I project will be a Director by the end of the year. Excited that they re-found their passion!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1