WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New England Crafters

ChrisBlank
05-25-2014, 10:21 AM
Just curious. Anyone currently working for NEC? I was thinking about trying them. Also are there any other work from home crafting companies?

Trea
06-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Hi Chris, It looks like not many people are doing NEC since this thread appears all but dead. I just ordered 2 kits from them. I'm going to try the cupcake rosary bracelet and the lolipop necklace. I ordered them on the 28th so I should be getting my kits any day now. I'll let you know how it goes. If I don't get approved after a few tries, I will switch to Titan Chains.

Trea

ChrisBlank
06-17-2014, 10:47 AM
Thanks, Trea. Please let me know what happens. I don't have a lot of money to spend - just curious if it is worth it for me.

LoveTheKiddos
06-19-2014, 07:55 PM
I haven't heard about them in years, but I remember hearing about it being hard to get pieces approved.

JCT2005
07-10-2015, 05:06 AM
I tried them years ago and I never got approved on three different projects I tried. Their projects were very small and tedious to make. I do remember there were a few people who got approved but I don't think they made much more then some extra money. Nothing to replace a real job. Now, I see they moved their entire business from CT to FL and the site's links don't all work...They also changed all their projects to jewelry. Best of luck to anyone who tries them. I wouldn't give them a second chance.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1