WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lani7
05-25-2014, 12:46 AM
Can anyone give feedback on how this product
Have worked for them? Pearl is good but concern
About ginseng since I have hypertension.
Also can you share your best selling products
Aside from the lashes which I'm too
Scared to try. Where is this company based out of?

lani7
05-25-2014, 01:23 AM
All along I thought these 3D were fake eyelashes. Just
Read they are mascaras. My eyelashes
Have been falling off why I'm scared to put
Anything on my eyelashes.

SaBo
06-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Hi Lani! Where as I'm not sure I can give good advice on hypertension & the ginseng in the Brilliant, I personally don't think it would bother you, but you certainly need to ask your doctor to be sure. I love it & it has tightened my face, made it brighter & I am seeing improvement on all my sun spots.

And yes, the the 3D mascara is just mascara, not false lashes. No harsh chemicals. It's actually made from Green Tea Fiber & Green Tea gel. It goes on in 3 steps:

1. Transplanting Gel that swipes on just like regular mascara
2. Swipe on the Green Tea Fibers, just like you would mascara, only this is fuzzy (ha, ha!)
3. One more application of the Transplanting Gel to set your fibers & you are done!

I have 2 cancer patients who are going through chemo using them right now & they are thrilled with the results!

My best selling product, aside from the lashes, has been the Eye Pigments. They are so pretty & work with just about any eye color, so they sell well for me. I'm lucky as a Presenter, I get all 32 shades to play with every day because they came in my start up kit!

I hope I've helped! If you need more help, you can also message me. :)

sunshine316
06-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Hello! I have not personally tried the pearl and ginsing yet, but have heard good reviews.
I joined Younique after trying the 3-D fiber mascara. I went through surgical menopause in my early 30's and thus the changes included my lashes thin and blah.
Sometimes a girl needs a little pick me up. I wish I would have tried it a long time ago. Do not be afraid to try it! It is super easy as stated above..if all else I always have the box in my purse and put it on when my husband is driving somewhere! That is how easy it is.
Good Luck and hope you love it as much as I do!

mrs.younique
06-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Ginseng has effect on the blood pressure in large, oral doses! You should be good to try the Brilliant! And I hope you love it as much as I do. It's great as a mosturizer, a sunburn cream, to treat eczema and psoriasis as well as dry cracked heels!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1