WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Skype Phone Number

Mystics
05-18-2014, 03:35 AM
Has anyone tried a Skype Phone number with a psychic phone line? I've always wondered if it work with the system.

DJ716
05-18-2014, 09:07 AM
You can check the Terms of Use Skype Business Terms of Use (http://www.skype.com/en/legal/business-tou/)

It states that there are Business Accounts available for professional use, but then it clearly states that business use is limited to communication purposes. There is nothing that explicitly states that this cannot be used for 'service delivery', but it's an easy argument to say that it is implied.

I understand that it may be unlikely to be brought into question if you set up Skype sessions in some sort of private conversation with clients, but I certainly would not advise that you advertise that you use Skype to connect with clients. Skype is owned by Microsoft and they are quite good at catching TOU/license violations and they do not hesitate to take full action.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1