WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Becoming an Online Scorer - ETS

mrsgenge
05-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Hello:

I was curious whether one needed to be an experienced teacher to be able to work as a test scorer?

I am college educated, am a native English language speaker and have superb written and oral communication skills.

I thought this may be an interesting option for me, and just wanted something who has done this type of work - particularly for ETS - to shine a little light for me.

Best,

Elizabeth A. Genge

Pari_Nicole
08-28-2016, 08:25 AM
I 'literally' just finished my certification with ETS. A bachelor's degree is a requirement, but it can be in any field. My degree is in Graphic design. The hardest part to me was the certification. They allow you 2 attempts to pass and give you 16 hours of paid training 'per' attempt. Use 'all' of the time wisely. Unless you are someone with a teaching background you will not be able to just breeze through it. It's serious work and very detailed.