WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I Love this business!

KNicholls
05-03-2014, 09:25 AM
April was such an awesome month and I'm doing a little celebrating!

Because of my direct sales business, my family now has two cars! We were able to get a new car last week, all made possible by my business. It's pretty exciting when you can see that it really makes a difference.

In addition, I promoted to Director with our company! I really expected that to happen in May and it came a month early. I am so blessed with a very awesome team!

Don't you love all of the possibilities we have!

nv93446
05-03-2014, 11:21 AM
That is so awesome for you and your family!! I love DS too and the income is always good :))

juststacy
05-03-2014, 02:38 PM
Congratulations!! So love hearing these stories from everyone in direct sales!!

LorettaA
05-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Congratulations on your success! Whether you can pay one bill or ten bills it's worth it!

utopiandream78
05-07-2014, 06:16 PM
congrats on your success! I find myself saying I love my business SOOO many times in a day.and success is so motivating too! I wish I could work it 24/7(ish)

guuky
06-01-2014, 11:40 AM
I think Jewelry is where it is at currently. Good choice and good luck to everyone.

accents4you2
07-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Congratulations on your success, K Nichols. That is awesome!

I find myself very often saying, " I just love what I do" And when I think about all the reasons why, my list goes on and on! You're right the possibilities are endless.

All the best to all of you!

sunshine316
07-14-2014, 10:57 PM
Congrats to you SHD Sister! *hugs*

I'm a Keeper!
08-10-2014, 02:22 AM
Glad to hear of your success! It's nice to hear other good stories in this business!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1