WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

DJ716
04-25-2014, 10:47 PM
I have noticed that when I am giving a series of readings that I have been sweating and feel very hot. The room temperature is always moderately cool, but I find myself feeling like I am out in the sun on a hot summer day. I repeat, I actually find myself sweating.

Do any of you experience this or anything like it?:)

Lainie40
04-26-2014, 09:33 AM
Any time you are moving energy, you will have a physical experience like getting hot, or shaking, or feeling cold even dizzy. Everyone's experience may be a little different. I am being told that you are very blocked in your lower chakras. Try meditation exercises that will help clear the lower chakras, making sure you are grounding before and after readings and meditations and you are surrounding yourself with God's white light of protection. This will help reduce your overheating issue. I tend to shake after a reading, esp if I have been cut off by a time limit in the middle of a reading.

DJ716
05-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Lainie40, wow, you definitely have some good information there. I have always lived in the upper chakras, and have struggled at times with my lower centers. Thanks for pointing this out for me.

EmpathicHeart
05-03-2014, 04:48 AM
The way I feel depends completely on the energy of the caller, and I clear myself after every reading.

layneschorzman
05-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Yeah i also feel the same as you feel. You don't need to worry about this actually whenever you move energy it happens.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1