WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Who owns PPN?

home
04-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Does anyone know who owns Psychic Power Network? Years ago, I worked for them and someone by the name of Deana interviewed me. Is she still with them or has she moved on? Nice lady. Just curious.

aukxsona
04-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Deana is still with them. She is awesome. PPN is still going strong. I make about 300-400 with them each month. Not enough to pay the bills entirely, but enough to make a huge dent in them.

angelclairvoyant
06-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Does anyone know who owns Psychic Power Network? Years ago, I worked for them and someone by the name of Deana interviewed me. Is she still with them or has she moved on? Nice lady. Just curious.

Deana is not the owner of the PPN. this is another branch and ghost psychic sites of asknow.com or circleofstars.com, tarot.com etc.

This company started as an advertising agency till they see the demand of psychic readings in 1992. From then on the group had actually concentrated on creating full colored and attractive psychic websites and invested on toll fee based communications.

PPN started with a google number till they became self sustaining site as like the other sites but is still being monitored and administered by the rest of the group.

They go by alias and they refer to themselves as MANAGERS which they are not. They are only agents who commissioned on the psychic's efforts by paying them $.20/minute.

If you would also look for another psychic job, you would stumble into several of their postings which goes under different company names.

Once you get across to their clone site and you are still working with them, chances are they will just block or remove you from their site without any notice.

They act so strict as if it's a professional and formal employment kind of a thing, but $.20/min... is like... it's not even enough to buy a lozenge for your throat everytime there's such a long call.

I've worked with three of their sites and I am saying this from my personal experience until I made a research on them.

home
06-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Do you happen to know the names of the others sights they own?

It is a shame that most of these big psychic lines pay so little. I think they should open up their pockets as I am sure they could still make loads of money if they paid their psychics more. Also, many psychics are afraid to say anything for fear of being sued or blackballed or hit by negative karma. (the negative karma is the weapon they use against psychics and unfortunately, some of us fall for this!)

DougC
06-29-2014, 05:43 AM
Wow, 20 cents a minute for a call they are charging $4.99 for. They are robbing their psychics blind. Why anyone would work for that low amount is beyond my understanding.

The psychics at my site are even paid for our promotional free 6-minute reading for new customers. The are paid 65.5 cents a minute for that. For regular calls they earn 60% after expenses are taken. They more they charge the more they make.

We may not be the largest psychic site but we are the best. We pay our psychics well and do not hassle them, treat our customers with the utmost respect and provide a safe, calm environment for all.

If you have 5 or more years of experience, private message me and I'll reply with a link to our employment website which is very,very informative.

Deana222
09-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Hi First off aukxsona, thanks for your kind words xoxoxo -and to the rest of the comments, you seem to have your networks mixed up, but thats ok. I'm the manager of Advisor Support for PPN now and I recruit. Ive been with the 8 years now. The site charges 1.99 (its been the same price since they opened) and we pay .30 per talk min + weekly bonuses and increases to those who excel. Weekly pay as well. So if you are looking for a psychic job, feel free to contact me. Thanks all!
THE PSYCHICS CONNECTION INC
Psychic Jobs Tarot Jobs Work at Home Jobs Employment at Home (http://www.thepsychicsconnection.com)
[email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1