WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Speed wealth system

jara11566
04-15-2014, 05:20 AM
Has anyone had any experience/success within the speed wealth system?

Yuliya Mironova
04-16-2014, 10:39 AM
It's part of a thing called "Internet Lifestlye Network" which I'd keep very far away from, myself. :D

It shows a presentation telling people that they can make their first $20 within 24 hours by referring them to that same presentation, and then those people can make *their* first $20 doing the same thing, etc. etc. :(

The refund-period is a very ominous 3 days! :rolleyes:

Very, very far away ... and that's without even mentioning a huge range of other red flags. :p

kpfingaz
04-20-2014, 11:42 PM
Great answer Yuliya.

I don't even think I have to do much research beyond the name of the program to know that it's something to stay away from.

Speed wealth??

No thanks. I'll just take it slow and eventually I'll get there.

londonmoon
06-15-2014, 07:09 AM
It's being promoted heavily on Youtube. People are actually getting paid but it does take work to receive something out of it. There is nothing worth gaining without work I don't care what program you join, work is required.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1