WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Joined a weekly yoga class

msuggitt
04-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Went to my first candlelight yoga class Tue. night. After going to the gym faithfully 2x weekly for couple years now, think this may be the perfect missing link :)

danasurvey
04-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Yoga is an awesome way to relax. I took Yoga classes several years ago. The stretching makes you feel so refreshed and it's a great way to remain flexible and get rid of the every day aches and pains.

Hope you have fun. :)

msuggitt
05-09-2014, 07:17 AM
5 weeks into my weekly Candle Light Yoga class and really liking it. Indeed it is really great for anyone who works on a computer all day :)

Refreshing, relaxing and a great overall workout I'm still finding long lost muscles - no noticeable weight loss yet but I'm definitely firming up and inches are moving off my arms and legs :D

doterrawellnessadvocate
05-23-2014, 08:46 PM
Ohh how I miss yoga classes! I moved to a small town and there aren't any yoga classes here. I used to do it a couple of years ago and found it really helpful to stay sane while trying to lose weight. I can get a little obsessive and it helped to relax and level my head out a bit lol. I loved how flexible I was when I was doing yoga. I can't wait to move to a city so I can find a good yoga class to go to. There are some good yoga videos I tried too, I think it was called Yogatic, she just explained the poses so well and it was easy to do. It's definitely something I want to get back to doing.

johnkeys
07-10-2014, 06:42 AM
Yoga practice is a lifestyle unto itself. The benefits of doing it regularly can be very uplifting.the quality of the instructor is critical though I've seen a lot of people get turned off to yoga because they started with someone who wasn't particularly good at it
If you're learning from someone who is inspiring then you're on the right track

Stick with it!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1