WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TheUnextreme
04-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Hi everyone! I am interested in becoming a consultant for this type of product. If anyone already sells it, can you please pm me with some info about how to get started:)? Thanks!

Emily

HomeBizHope
04-10-2014, 08:42 AM
I'm not sure there's anyone on here promoting this now due to some issues with the company.... I have a friend who recently joined a similar type of company though, so if you PM me I can pass on your info.

Lori
:)

Najla Speaks Skinny Wraps
04-10-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi!
I can give you some information on my company if you would like to hear it.

DebraFerrie
04-11-2014, 04:15 AM
I don't even think there are any active reps on this board, if you scroll through .....this board probably should be removed at this point.
But there are some great organic wellness companies you may like that have active reps here and are doing really well!

jandamom
08-13-2014, 11:08 AM
Hi everyone! I am interested in becoming a consultant for this type of product. If anyone already sells it, can you please pm me with some info about how to get started:)? Thanks!

Emily

Emily:

This post was from awhile back but I will send you a PM. It is now called goDesana, a Green Organics International Company,

Leola

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1