WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Recruiting Question

Spring03
04-09-2014, 10:23 AM
I read a post yesterday about how a person "picks" his or her recruits. (This wasn't on a NYR Organic forum)
I thought it odd and wondered what other people think about this.
:confused:

jyscott
04-09-2014, 09:06 PM
I read a post yesterday about how a person "picks" his or her recruits. (This wasn't on a NYR Organic forum)
I thought it odd and wondered what other people think about this.
:confused:

I like the saying, "Don't write anyone's story". I think this fits with recruiting too. We never know what someone is looking for in a company, nor do we know what drives a person in direct sales. I think what's more important is just sharing. Sharing our passion for this wonderful company. Sharing our passion for our wonderful products and sharing our passion for the wonderful business opportunity with everyone. Some will be interested in the products, some interested in the business opportunity and some just interested in learning what we're so passionate about. I think if we "pick" who we share our company with we're missing a lot of people.

DebraFerrie
04-10-2014, 04:40 AM
I couldn't imagine "picking" someone on my team. Because for all my experience in team building, I still have yet to be able to see into the future- I have mistakingly thought someone would be really passionate about the biz and go on to be big leader on my team many times, and they quit or never sponsor.
and the opposite with others- I didn't think they'd do anything and they go on to build a team and do well and we become good friends.

People really need to get over themselves....

Mrs. Green Jeans
04-10-2014, 07:27 AM
Just because she is "picking" them does not mean the feeling will be mutual!

DebraFerrie
04-10-2014, 07:41 AM

ha! that is true!

Spring03
04-10-2014, 08:22 AM

True! Though, the thread I was reading had nothing to do with NYR (as far as I know). There was no mention of what company s/he worked for. I just thought it an odd thing to say and was wondering if I'd missed something.

As Debra said, there's no way to predict how well someone is going to do.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1