WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : MFCM / ZNZ ... need info pls!

ktjones
04-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi!

I've been signed up with My Free Cash Machine and ZNZ for a LONG time now.
I've never really learned the back end of things and I feel like I'm wasting opportunities and money because each day, I am receiving new capture leads.

Is there anyone here that has really dug into this and understands it? Would you mind showing a newbie the ropes? I just get very confused when trying to decipher it all. I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!
Katie

WriteWriteWrite
04-03-2014, 08:04 PM
I've got questions too. Seemed like a good way to make money, but I kept hitting a wall when trying to learn the ins and outs.

Is there a book or something that gives an overview of this money making method?

WriteWriteWrite
04-03-2014, 08:39 PM
You can get kindle books that explain each area of internet marketing. What is ZNZ, Project Payday, etc. called?

I can't find a book on incentive marketing, which I sort of thought it was. It's known as do per click, or act per click, or get per action? I know I've heard it called something like that.

Though not exactly because I'm not finding books. etc. if I search. Any ideas?

jerrylewis
04-04-2014, 08:01 AM
I stay away with it. It is no benefit for users. If you want to start affiliate marketing, you can start a blog with small niche and promote relate products.

WriteWriteWrite
04-04-2014, 09:37 AM
I agree that a website is essential for affiliate marketing. I'm also interested in the other ways people make money.

I've experimented a bit with ZNZ and Project Payday. They are legitimate, for both one time users and for who want to promote them. I got a chance to try three different products/services that I kept for awhile--they were useful.

But the whole thing is confusing. I need to understand it before I can promote it with all the info customers need to make an honest, informed decision. That's important to me.

So I'm still looking for an unhyped source of info about this. If anyone can direct me, I'd love it.

msuggitt
04-28-2014, 11:41 AM
In regards to GPT sites like ZNZ > they are legitimate sites, but what people will find is that many people will sign up and not take any further action beyond the initial actions. It soon becomes a full time job to 'baby-sit' others who aren't motivated to work the program instead of spending your time promoting and recruiting new members (which is your bread and butter) >> what most hope for is of course to recruit a SUPER Internet Marketer so you can earn from their earnings..

I think that over the years those I've seen do the best do so by joining forces with those who have all the training sites in place (like the 60 dollar miracle)

btc123
05-01-2014, 11:43 AM
many people promote these type of offer sites of which there are many, the new person signs up and does nothing especially when they are free to join that and a free i phone or money are the incentives but think about it everyone puts no money in = no money out,the new person invests no money and because of this gets disheartened. they see the cheques people have earned when they first joined. in my opinion you need a program where the new person pays then you will earn

kisione
05-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Hello there,
I've done this for about 4 years now and i've make money from MycashFreebies, Znz and many more sites.
Mycashfreebie, Znz sites are called Incentive freebie website [IFW]
They put together lists of offers from fortune 500 company like netflix, credit report, Equifax, blockbuster etc and promote them. MCF and Znz get paid from those 500 company and they offer us incentive i.e physical stuff like ps4, xbox and/or Money when we try those offer thru their site.

This is a Great way to make money from home and they've been around for sometimes now [more than 8 years].
Anyways, The best way to start this is look for a "freebie Trading forum" They have all the resources and mentors to help you step by step and also those forum will help you with refs once you familiarize yourself with freebie trading.
In my opinion it's a Great way to make money as a beginner then you can build your way up from there.
Hope this help and if you have questions, please let me know
Kisione :)

[Q,UOTE=ktjones;3204359]Hi!

I've been signed up with My Free Cash Machine and ZNZ for a LONG time now.
I've never really learned the back end of things and I feel like I'm wasting opportunities and money because each day, I am receiving new capture leads.

Is there anyone here that has really dug into this and understands it? Would you mind showing a newbie the ropes? I just get very confused when trying to decipher it all. I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!
Katie[/QUOTE]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1