WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

poncesand
04-03-2014, 09:55 AM
It's true! La Bella Baskets carries their own line of soy candles. customers can purchase candles for $21.95 each or join our Candle of The Month (19.99). We offer more than baskets & florals!

lani7
04-03-2014, 05:27 PM
Just curious if you are still doing jujubelle ? If not why, I considered them at one time

poncesand
04-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Hi Lani7, I actually never joined. Last month I won a free demo kit on Juju's corp. fan page, so I was considering it but decided not to. Cute charms and stuff... but (not to be mean}, I can make the same things going to my local craft store. Yes even the logo pendants...which I do. :)

teresaallen
04-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Hi Sandra. I just received a banana nut bread candle from labella. Great candle! It's burning evenly and scents upstairs and downstairs. I didn't realize you were with labella. I wasn't familiar with the company until recently. It seems like a great company.