WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Organic Argan Oil

Mrs. Green Jeans
03-30-2014, 01:23 PM
Who is using the Argan oil? I love how it is a multi-purpose product for hair, skin, and nails. Did you know the argan oil is a key ingredient in our lengthening mascara and in our organic lipsticks? What do you like to use it for?

jyscott
03-30-2014, 06:23 PM
Who is using the Argan oil? I love how it is a multi-purpose product for hair, skin, and nails. Did you know the argan oil is a key ingredient in our lengthening mascara and in our organic lipsticks? What do you like to use it for?

I love our Argan oil. And use it to condition my cuticles and hair. I think it's a must-have product for everyone.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1