WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I need 300$ monthly

wsalem
03-30-2014, 12:58 AM
does anyone have an idea about online jobs
I have good experience in data entry and using technologies and I need to work at home in online jobs that can make at least 300$ monthly. any advise please

jerrylewis
04-03-2014, 09:56 AM
You can learn about SEO software and make money as freelance SEOer at Fiverr. This is good place for beginners.

lrz
05-02-2014, 07:56 AM
If you are interested in only data entry jobs try Odesk and Fiverr. If you are willing to do other things. I suggest that you sell items on Ebay or get into affiliate marketing.

Tompkins
05-02-2014, 05:29 PM
I have good experience in data entry and using technologies and I need to work at home in online jobs that can make at least 300$ monthly. any advise please

You can make better money writting articles. Website owners need content to add to their sites. They often hire writters on freelancing sites like odesk but have a hard time finding people who can write well.

Also look into article syndication. It's a method whereby you write articles, publish them on your website, and then submit them to article directories for other website owners to publish for free. What you get out of it is a backlink to your website that will send lots of visitors to your site. You make money by having advertising on your website, or even better, offer affiliate products for visitors to buy.

writepro
05-05-2014, 06:06 PM
You can make better money writting articles. Website owners need content to add to their sites. They often hire writters on freelancing sites like odesk but have a hard time finding people who can write well.

Also look into article syndication. It's a method whereby you write articles, publish them on your website, and then submit them to article directories for other website owners to publish for free. What you get out of it is a backlink to your website that will send lots of visitors to your site. You make money by having advertising on your website, or even better, offer affiliate products for visitors to buy.

Another advantage of publishing your articles on your blog and in article directories (only good ones!!!) is that you're essentially creating an online portfolio. And that's what will bring you clients. And if you have people inquire about your abilities, you can send them to your articles to impress them!

I agree that writing articles (and other things) is a superior way to make money, especially if you're good at it.

Oh, and of course you can also write (and publish) articles that promote your preferred affiliate products...

Robert0
05-08-2014, 12:57 AM
You can get many online jobs for data entry as a freelancer.First of all you need to register in freelance website.

Create With Nate
05-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Try network marketing.
Build a team.
Be a leader.

colly5
07-04-2014, 07:08 AM

Actually, since you are in the 'affiliate marketing' thread, let's talk about that. :-) You can definitely make $300 monthly and more with affiliate marketing. It does take a little time to get things rolling but once you do, the income is passive. A good place to start earning instant commissions is PaySpree. And you can promote your affiliate products through places like Youtube, Social sites, online classifieds, blogs etc. Stay consistent though.

karanmehra
07-18-2014, 04:31 AM
if you want to earn online you join odesk and freelancer if you have knowledge of seo....

Nauf Sid
07-20-2014, 06:31 AM

why not get started in affiliate marketing. Most of these data entry and surveys are scams.

plh4resources
07-20-2014, 09:05 AM
Hello,

Has anyone out there used ODesk? Have you had good results with it?

StevenJames
08-06-2014, 01:40 PM
I haven't messed with Odesk or Elance, but I did mess around doing 3D modeling and making animated explainer videos on fiverr. I'm active duty and was only able to dedicate a few hours to it here and there and I still easily made 300 in my first month. The key to fiverr is investing in/aquiring the resources that will help you do the job. In my case, it was spending 2 or 300 on a 1-year subscription to some animation software. A great way to get ideas is literally to just browse all the gigs on fiverr and see if something jumps out at you as something you could emulate and do better at.

Catherine L
08-10-2014, 04:08 AM
If we break it down . . .

We're talking 10 bucks a day. Easily achievable with affiliate marketing.

Think of it this way:

1. Join a CPA
2. Promote a $5 zip submit
3. Get 2 joins a day

You've got a bit of work to set this up, but as someone rightly said, once it is set up the income turns relatively passive.

I'd go this route if I were you. Join a CPA, decide on a niche, buy a keyword domain, set up a WP affiliate blog, write articles, pump it with traffic.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1