WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Kitsy Lane

esdionne
03-28-2014, 01:33 PM
Just joined with Kitsy Lane. I'm excited but a little scared. I choose them because you can start for free. It wasn't in our budget at the moment to join any of the others that have $150 start up fees.

Is anyone else with Kitsy Lane and how are you doing with it?

esdionne
03-29-2014, 11:46 AM
Almost a year and no sales. :( That doesn't sound good. Are you just marketing online? Have you tried the home party version?

Emma8
05-14-2014, 09:14 AM
I believe Kitsy Lane is a good value for your money. They have a selection to suit everyone's taste. I love the personal touches that make the boutique my own and the ease of set up! The support on the site is awesome too. I just love being a part of Kitsy Lane.

MrsCrissyHall
05-29-2014, 05:18 PM
I just joined Kitsy Lane today! I set up my boutique, set up a facebook page, and will be marketing in person as soon as possible. I am so excited. I also love that I could customize my boutique. AND I already have a few friends and family who are interested in buying. EEP!

jensdivineutopia
05-30-2014, 04:56 AM
I just signed up for my boutique on Monday. I haven't made a sale yet either. I have been advertising on social media and a few classifieds. I've had people sign up to be customers, by putting in their email addresses to view the site but no purchases yet. I wanted to make some money online before I bought the business kit to sell in person. I'm not very social though and don't really have anyone to have host a party except family.

MrsCrissyHall
05-30-2014, 06:56 AM
I'm a social butterfly! I got a job as a waitress and it really helped me come out of my shell. Now sitting at home I feel stir crazy not to being able to talk to someone. Anyway, I'm going to try to make a few sales online, maybe leave a few homemade business cards here and there before I buy a kit as well.

kbeez
06-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Ive signed up with kitsy lane for about a year only made one sale so far which got me 8 dollars commission BUT however alot of people have signed up SOOOOO i dont know whats wrong but ive put flyers out recently so im seeing how that goes.

utopiandream78
06-09-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm not with Kitsy Lane, but I have seen that they have some cute stuff!

I understand not having or wanting to spend the money for a start up kit but I think lot of people end up not working it like a business when you have nothing invested in it. I know there are alot of reasons people don't succeed in any 1 business though-just commenting from the last posted who had 40 people sign up under her with no sales.

Success at Home
06-09-2014, 10:26 AM
I just started with Kitsy Lane myself. I already have opt-ins but feel that it has to be treated as a business. The free start gets you in the door and then it's up to you to market it. Constantly research and find new ways to get the product out there.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1