WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Skincare?

mrohlfs
03-27-2014, 09:11 AM
Have any of you tried the Watkins skincare? What are your thoughts on it? Is it anti-aging? What other line do you think it is comparable to? Thank you! :D

bianca5454
03-28-2014, 07:18 AM
So far so good. I have been using it only for a few days, but I like how it feels. It's very moisturizing yet not greasy. It has a nice light scent as well. I've been using Watkins body products for a long time and have enjoyed the results.

Occasionally I may try a store brand and am never satisfied. The store brand scents are so overpowering and seem to absorb too quickly where you feel dry again and/or itchy (I have sensitive skin).

So, I am sticking with what works and Watkins will continue to occupy my shelf! :)

robinerikson
03-28-2014, 09:14 AM
That's great, Bianca! I have a friend who never get satisfied with any skincare products she uses. She doesn't even know what's wrong with her skin. She still keeps on looking for a brand that will make her skin smooth, white and translucent. I think, I'm gonna recommend this Watkins to her.

bianca5454
03-28-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi Robin,
Feel free to have her message me with any questions she may have. If, for whatever reason, it doesn't work for her, Watkins stands behind their 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Keep me posted! :)

robinerikson
03-29-2014, 12:11 AM
Hi, Bianca!
Yeah sure! I'll send you a message once I received a reply from her. Thanks!

mrohlfs
04-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Is this skincare anti aging?

bianca5454
04-12-2014, 12:02 PM
Yes it is! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1