WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Countdown to niece's wedding

WriteWriteWrite
03-26-2014, 03:05 PM
I have ~26 weeks to get in shape. I want to look my best. Lots of relatives will be there.:eek:

I thought I'd try a little public accountability. So here goes.

Starting weight: 163
Starting size: 14/16, thereabouts

Goal weight: ~125
Goal size: 8 or under

My aim is to check in here weekly to update my progress.:o

danasurvey
03-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Good luck WriteWriteWrite

I know losing weight can be tough, but you can do it! :)

WriteWriteWrite
03-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Thanks! There's enough time for sure. Just not sure if there's enough self-discipline. Working on that part.

healthyma
03-31-2014, 12:23 PM
Eating clean, drink a lot of water too. DO some exersizing will help to lose faster. Remember don't rely on the scale but noticed the inches lost.

WriteWriteWrite
04-02-2014, 07:32 AM
Good advice, Healthyma. I haven't taken my measurements yet but it's on my to do list. Basically I'm using jean sizes. Heck, I've got enough sizes to choose from!

WriteWriteWrite
04-02-2014, 07:36 AM
My one week update: no pounds lost or gained.

I'm eating better, drinking more water and taking my multi. I'm exercising more. But *any* exercise is a major improvement.

So on to week 25.

karltestior
05-05-2014, 06:06 AM
Good luck and congrats on deciding to use public pressure to help keep you motivated. It's a tool that often works.

karltestior
05-05-2014, 06:07 AM
Public accountability is probably a better term than public pressure ;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1