WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Ghettojack
03-26-2014, 06:34 AM
Hi, I am a Canadian lia sophia advisor interested in leadership. I was recently told I only have 1 year to promote to leader before I lose my recruits to my upline. Anyone who does lia sophia know if this is true? I have searched the lia sophia guide and can't find this information anywhere.

liz.jewels
03-27-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm not sure, but that sounds like such a specific question you'd be best off talking to the company to confirm. Or, call your sponsor!

AnneP
03-27-2014, 05:43 PM
That certainly doesn't sound right, although the Canadian management guidelines may be different from ours. Do you have a year to re-promote, because you lost your management status or level? Then, it could be true. In which case, if you're already a leader a year is a long time, and you shouldn't have a problem. But, I've never heard of any deadline to become a manager before you lose the people you recruited. That's just crazy!

ETA: Read the management guidelines. Someone is probably telling you about what can happen if you become a manager and then don't make your team numbers for (don't quote me), I think it's 3 months out of the year. Then, you are given a time period to regain your position without losing your downline. This is a huge step up. Several years back, they didn't have those opportunities and lia sophia managers were losing their downlines left and right. The new system is much better and completely doable.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1