WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Starting a Company Thread?

mountainmom5
03-25-2014, 01:48 PM
I am not sure where to ask this but what are the requirements for starting a company specific thread? I'd like to open one on Natures Pearl in the Health and Wellness Companies but not sure what the requirements are.

Thanks!

liz.jewels
03-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Anyone can start a thread. Just post about it.

If you want a folder, the specific requirements are here:

http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-announcements-31/589049-new-forum-requests-rep-forum-rules-read-before-requesting-forum.html

New Forum Requests

Before asking for a new forum to be created, please ensure that there are at least 5 reps who are members here that are also interested in the forum.
To ask for a forum, post in the Site-Related forum requesting the forum and have five or more WAHM members who are sales reps reply to your thread. Active = Account 10 days old and over 15 posts.

Please PM info to the admin (starbirdy66) about the company for approval.

mountainmom5
03-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks!! ya, I meant a FOLDER - uh duh me! :P

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1