WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : LBB is an awesome Company!

poncesand
03-22-2014, 07:54 PM
I'm a gift Consultant with La Bella Baskets. If you are curious about this business please post here or contact me. I will visit here often. La Bella Basket has 5 ways to earn your income. Work them all or focus on what excites you! This is an outstanding company with an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. You can work this business strictly online and around your schedule. My name is Sandra Ponce and I would love to answer any questions you may have about LBB.

Mjulian
06-02-2014, 10:55 AM
Do you have to pay anything to become a consultant?

Do you have to pay for the inventory?

How difficult is it to start with the company?

Is there sales support for consultants?

Thanks in advance!

bloggergal
07-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Do you have to pay anything to become a consultant?

Do you have to pay for the inventory?

How difficult is it to start with the company?

Is there sales support for consultants?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Mjulian, did you get the answers you were looking for?

I'd like to address your questions here, as I am sure a lot of people are wondering the same thing.

1. Cost to become a Consultant: There are no kits to purchase. We only pay a membership fee of $24.95/mo. and that covers our website, order processing, a wide range of tools, and our own membership in the Savers club. As you bring members onto your team, you also receive residual income from that, as well as residuals on the sale of our discount club to customers, and the Candle of the Month Club.

2. Inventory: You are not required to carry an inventory. Customers order from your website and the company ships directly. Some Consultants choose to purchase baskets to use as demo products, or to do booths at events, in which case, you would purchase them at your discounted member price. That is entirely up to you, however, and there is no obligation or pressure to do that.

3. Starting is simple: Once you sign up, your website will be up and running immediately so you can start marketing to friends and family or online. There are a lot of marketing opportunities, both online and off line, and there are a lot of people who are available and quite eager to help teach you the ropes. In fact, this is probably the most friendly and helpful group of people I have ever worked with.

4. Support: There is tons of it! More than I have ever seen before. There is a separate website specifically for training that is chock full of recordings and tutorials to help you get started and grow your business. You will find training on everything from getting your site set up to advanced marketing techniques.

There is also a FB Group for Consultants which was started by the company owners. It is a very active group, and the owners also participate, which is really nice to be able to connect this way. Transparency is a great thing. The other Consultants in the group are also very helpful, post a lot of tips and training, and share graphics and flyers they have created for everyone to use. We also all work together to help new Consultants build their FB Fan Page Likes to get them going.

Although you did not ask, I will add that the company allows Consultants to advertise on Craigslist and other similar sites. The owners are all about getting the word out however possible.

I hope this helps.