WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Having a ball!

BellaCandleMom
03-18-2014, 05:42 AM
Good morning! How is everyone doing?

I just wanted to say I have been back with Mia Bella now for 1 year and so glad I came back! I was out of direct sales for awhile, tried other things, wish I never did :( Oh well, we all make mistakes, but have to move on.
The owners are awesome, the products are the absolute best, and the pay plan is top notch. I have repeat customers, my team is growing nicely, and looking forward to what the next year or two brings :)

Just excited! It is getting better and better.

Have a great day!
Alison Boers

cloud9
03-26-2014, 01:08 PM
Glad to hear ,Alison, continued success! :)

BellaCandleMom
03-26-2014, 05:49 PM
Hi Elsie! Hope all is well with you!

Alison :)

BurningBelief
04-08-2014, 08:11 AM
I could not agree more. This is a wonderful company to be affiliated with. I love Scent-Sations! :)

FlickerScents
04-16-2014, 12:53 PM
I have been with them for almost 7 years.....never left and never worked another company. I believe in the products, its owners and its awesome comp plan. It does only get better!

BurningBelief
04-18-2014, 03:58 AM
Having been with the Company since 2006, tried other things a long the way, I have grown a deep appreciation and admiration for Scent-Sations. They take such good care of us and listen to our needs and the compensation plan rocks! Not to mention the wonderful products we are given to represent. It just gets better and better.

Looking forward to a lifetime of Scent-Sations!