WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What's Your Niche?

charmed
03-14-2014, 11:06 AM
I don't see much activity here on this part of the forum. I'm curious what everyone's niche is that's involved in affiliate marketing? Do you focus on one niche, or do you build up sites in multiple niches?

JoTracy
03-14-2014, 07:33 PM
I'd say my primary niche is work-at-home opportunities, but I like to have eggs in several different baskets. I'm still somewhat of a newbie to the affiliate marketing game, so I'm certainly looking forward to hearing from others. :)

Mura14
03-15-2014, 03:13 PM
I mainly do work at home opportunities and normally take one step at a time. I like to work on one marketing aspect at one time and once I have it all set up and know it works ill add another. Currently I'm doing project payday and its working out great. I had been doing a few others before this that are now on auto pilot.

danasurvey
03-15-2014, 03:45 PM
My niche is free money making opportunities. I fell into this niche over 7 years ago and I've been with it ever since. :)

angienewton
03-23-2014, 09:46 AM
I have a variety (weight loss/fitness, travel, home/Internet business).

BUT I built one up before I started focusing on multiple;)

World Naturals
03-24-2014, 09:40 PM
I focus primarily on health/wellness, gardening, home business. I try to focus on one thing at a time until it gets going so I am not all over the place.

TheUnextreme
04-07-2014, 03:36 AM
I am interested in becoming a consultant with this company. Have you had a lot of success? I think a lot of people would be interested in these types of products- especially with all of the GMO/ gluten problems.

lrz
04-07-2014, 06:21 AM
Right now my current niche is work from home opportunities. I am working on creating a blog related to women's health. I do plan to have multiple niches in the future.

Jan Solitro
04-07-2014, 08:52 AM
I don't see much activity here on this part of the forum. I'm curious what everyone's niche is that's involved in affiliate marketing? Do you focus on one niche, or do you build up sites in multiple niches?

Hi my niche includes how to save money and make money helping others save money....pretty cool huh? It is so nice to be able to help people!

BBKS
04-08-2014, 05:11 PM
That thing about niches you have to work one at a time. Mines is internet marketing building up down lines, health and wellness.

neowebserve
04-10-2014, 12:20 PM
My main niche focus is "Internet Marketing" and "Work at home business opportunity". I still diversify into other niches though, when there is a high demand and the niche is quite profitable.

msuggitt
05-01-2014, 07:22 AM
My nitche is whatever I choose to promote any given season or year - that's the beauty of Internet and Affiliate Marketing that once you get the hang of it, you can promote whatever you choose in whatever manner you choose. (and I don't promote them all the same way)

had I not been so busy this Spring, I may have promoted flowers and gifts for Mothers Day - as I'

msuggitt
05-01-2014, 07:51 AM
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/msuggitt/freedom_zps21eb7d50.png

My nitche is whatever I choose to promote any given season or year - that's the beauty of Internet and Affiliate Marketing that once you get the hang of it, you can promote whatever you choose in whatever manner you choose. (and I don't promote them all the same way)

had I not been so busy this Spring, I may have promoted flowers and gifts for Mothers Day - as I've had success in the past with seasonal and holiday items.

The only real boundary I've got is that I only promote items/programs that I myself have tried and believe in. But whether it's an online program, membership, furniture, clothing or phone accessories, if I think it will sell, I'll promote it.

Right now I'm working on a site for my Fuller Brush biz so will find some complimentary items to also put on the site as filler and maybe make a few extra sales.

jwoitena
06-07-2014, 08:19 PM
My two main niches are

1. Advocare
2. Making Money Online From Home

but I create a new site each month about a different niche, recently I have done learning to speak korean online and a couple of brand specific review sites.

Create With Nate
06-14-2014, 06:04 PM
My niche is internet marketing. I provide the tools and knowledge to help other internet marketers utilize them so they can have better success online.

londonmoon
06-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Currently my niche is wellness services with primarily focused towards the automotive industry. Whatever industry you are majoring in I suggest going all the way with it, just a tip.

SkinnyFiberLifestyle
07-01-2014, 05:21 AM
For me its not so much about the actual niche, because until now most of the companies were about e-learning. But I am happy to say that I switched over to a direct selling company that is not in any danger of issues with the law as so many are coming down with indictments recently. Oh but to answer your question my niche is in the weight management area. :)

aunice1
07-22-2014, 04:04 AM
My main niches are:

1) health and wellness, and
2) homeschooling

I started with the health and wellness at first and worked at that for quite some time. Then I moved gradually into the homeschooling niche. I think it helps a lot if you are a member of the demographic you are targeting. I have worked in the healthcare field ~15 years and have been homeschooling for about the same length of time.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1